Inspired Day Of Action
For a long time now, I have been trying to figure out what I can do to help these poor men and women forced to fight in Iraq by our oil greedy government. I have met so many guys who have returned having served their time. They come home very different people.
They have nightmares, they have flashbacks, they think about what they’ve experienced all day and night, they are pressured into NOT talking to anyone about what has happened to them for the exception of a military psychologist. Most of the people I have spoken too say they don’t like to talk to the military doctors.
They tell me that they are stiff, cold and very uncompassionate. They try to give them strict rules they must endure mainly because of the military situation. I live in Las Vegas, NV. I meet military folk from every part of this country. They come here to try and forget. They try to escape what is forever burned in their brains. At some point, they realize they simply can’t run. Many turn to drinking, others to drugs. Not all of them do, but just imagine for one minute what these brave men and women have seen, survived and endured.
The truth is that we can’t. Not unless you have been there. It’s not going to be easy for these men and women returning. I began to think about the stress, the emotional pain and what life will be like everyday mentally for some of these awesome people none of whom deserve this sort of pain. Once they are home, no one really cares anymore. Many even have trouble finding work. Can you believe that?
Sure they get evaluations…. but that doesn’t remove the images from their minds. It doesn’t get rid of the mental stress and anxiety.
Today – I had an inspired idea! – The Soldiers at Peace Project was founded on the principle that our men and women in the armed forces, whom are our nation’s greatest citizens, should not be forgotten before, during or after their service. Our Project seeks to assist those men and women of our armed forces who have been severely emotionally injured during the conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other hot spots around the world by providing them FREE digital access to my critically acclaimed anxiety and stress management on line audio course “When Anxiety Attacks” (a $300 value) and by putting you in contact with them directly in hopes a true friendship / bond will emerge.
We all hear about the injuries that are traumatic such as amputations, gunshot wounds, burns and blast injuries that will retire these brave warriors from military service. But what about they’re emotional needs? What about the traumatic emotional needs of these brave people? Some of these wounded soldiers will return to civilian life minus one or more limbs, or with serious wounds or disfiguring scars, and will face greater challenges in their lives. But many thousands more will return with no physical scars‚, yet just as injured.
The Soldiers at Peace Project was founded by me, Steven Diamond to give a voice to this new generation of veterans facing unique emotional issues and problems. The Project fills the vital need for a coordinated, united effort to enable everyday citizens (You and I) to aid and assist emotionally wounded veterans as they readjust to civilian life. People need people. Its just that simple.
Right now it’s only an idea. My hope is to put real people in touch with these special soldiers so a special bond can be formed allowing the two of you to keep in contact and mentor one another through the hardship of returning to normal life. Its all about hope. Providing hope to these young men and women and letting them know that someone out there truly cares about their well being, can make a world of difference in the lives of these brave warriors.
Think about it!
Hope is a powerful thing. You have the power to give it right now to someone who really needs it, and needs you. I’d love to tell you more about the program. My email address is: Steven at StopStressingNow.com . What My Anxiety Program Will Do For these brave young people?
• Teach them to Stop anxiety & panic attacks before they start
• Get clarity of mind and strong, peaceful thoughts and feelings flowing again
• STOP constantly checking how you are feeling or what symptoms you can find
• STOP waking up every morning with anxious thoughts and questioning “how do I feel?”
• Bring back the good years, and recover the time they have been losing to anxiety and panic attacks
• Make up for the lost time and live life 10 times more fully than they ever lived under anxiety and panic attacks (panic disorder)
• Become a great support system for them so they can be a great support system for their loved ones again free from anxiety and panic attacks
• Become physically fit and feel good in their body again . Remember, the body follows the head.
• Feel like they have been given a second chance
and it can work for you as well.
• Forget about daily stress, this time around you’re going to enjoy your daily life, free from anxiety & panic attacks
• Instead of living life defensively and coping with it, start being a conqueror and live on the offensive
• Feel the rich flow of time from now on, as opposed to the long dull years you’ve passed through like a zombie, with your senses numbed by anxiety and panic attacks
• Become the inspiration of the ones close to you, and become a helper instead of a burden
• Become a fully functional & able person again
I will begin to work on this project today. I think this idea is one of the greatest I have ever had. It’s not about making money. It’s about paying it forward. Giving to people who have given so much for us. Why not? If they can put their lives on the line for me… it’s the least I can do. What can you do to help these brave men and women… think about it.
Maybe you’ll have an inspired idea that will fill you with as much passion as I am feeling right now. Good Luck… And stay tuned!